TsBiff will oversee your mailbox and notify you when new messages
appears. Notification is done via a window that appears up on your
desktop, with a snapshot of the mailbox contents.
More screen shoots..
- Uses the POP3 protocol or an ordinary Unix mail box file
for reading mail.
- Supports smtp for sending mail.
- It's possible to view a mail message (in detail) by double clicking
on it in the table. A simple dialog will popup with all available
headers and the mail contents
- Timeout could be set so that the window will be hidden after a certain
time. When new mails are present in the mailbox, the window will become
- Mime encoded header fields are decoded.
- Tsbiff can filter mail so you don't have to be notified of mail
you're not interested in.
- Select your own color and font for the tsbiff window
- It's free - source code included with complet makefile system.
- Java version 1.3 or later
View the Change log. This log summarize changes
made since the first version.
Questions or comments?